Roasted Peanut Salad
- Leave a Comment
Looking for a healthy snack recipe and have some roasted peanuts at home?..Here is one of the easiest recipe, roasted peanut salad – you may wish to try..
- Roasted Peanuts – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/4 cup
- Finely Chopped Tomato – 1/4 Cup
- Finely Chopped Cucumber – 2 Tablespoons
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Finely Chopped Mint Leaves – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Finely Chopped Green Chilli – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Finely Chopped Unripe Mango – 2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tablespoon
- Salt – To Taste
- Cumin Powder – 1 Pinch
- Chaat Masala / Aamchur Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder / Paprika – 1 pinch
- Wash all vegetables thoroughly and chop it finely. Keep all the ingredients ready to be mixed.
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients just before serving ..thats it..:) Roasted Peanut Salad akka Moongphali Chaat is ready to eat..
Notes:- I would recommend that you should play around with ingredients that are readily available in your kitchen ..for example ..No Raw Mango? ..Not to worry, it is only an optional ingredient. You may try using finely chopped carrot or beetroot instead. Don’t have roasted peanuts? You can boil peanuts and use it.. After all it is just a simple recipe ..you may alter it the way you like it 😉
Try another healthy salad Beetroot & Carrot Salad