Healthy Beetroot Carrot Salad
- Leave a Comment
Adding a bowl of fresh salad into your daily diet is one of the healthy habit you can adopt easily..
Here is an easy vegan, healthy Beetroot Carrot Salad recipe which you can prepare in a short period of time
- Julienne Cut Beetroot – 1 Cup
- Julienne Cut Carrot – 1 Cup
- Sliced Onion – 1/4 Cup
- Chopped Mint & Coriander Leaves – 1Teaspoons
- Chopped Green Chilli – 1/4 Teaspoons
- Salt – To Taste
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1 Tablespoon / to taste
*Julienne Cut – cut into long thin strips, similar to matchsticks
- Wash Beetroot, carrot, onion, mint leaves , coriander Leaves , green chilli and lemon thoroughly.
- Chop mint and coriander leaves finely.
- Chop one chilli into small pieces. Notes: If you are a person who does not like the spice / heat , you may either deseed the chilli and use it …or avoid using chilli in the salad and substitute it with crushed pepper.
- Toss all the ingredients ( Beetroot, Carrot, Onion, Mint and Coriander Leaves , Chilli, Salt ) in a large bowl
- Squeeze the lemon into the salad. Toss it again to spread the lemon juice evenly.Notes: I would recommend … tossing all the ingredients just minutes before serving the salad to sustain freshness..
- Healthy Beetroot Carrot Salad is ready to eat. Serve it cold..