Bhurji / Burji Sandwich
15 minutes / 1 serving / / Print /
- Leave a Comment
Tired of regular sandwiches? Try this out..Try out a delicious Bhurji / Burji Sandwich & Wrap ..
Serve it as a healthy breakfast and you can pack it as lunch for you and your kids.
- Bread (If Sandwich) – 3 Slices
- Roti (If Wrap) – 1 Medium
- Bhurji / Indian Scrambled eggs – 1 to 2 cups
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Lets prepare Sandwich. Apply some butter on three slices of bread
- Toast the bread slices
- Spread bhurji on to two toasted bread slices. Keep it one above the other and place the third plain toasted slice on the top. Form a sandwich and give it a diagonal cut.
- And to make a wrap, pile bhurji on top of the roti and roll it up to form a wrap. I have used here two medium whole wheat flour rotis to form one wrap.
- You may try your favourite sauce /spread /cheese/bacon etc to enhance the flavour.